- La Niçoise₱195.00A mix of boiled eggs, sweet corn, green beans and tomato wedges on a bed of lettuce leaves, topped with flakes of tinapa and drizzled with calamansi
- Mediterranean₱175.00A mélange of lettuce, ripe tomatoes, fruit of the season/mango and vinaigrette, sprinkled with kesong puti, onion, cucumber and an orange zest
Second Course Fusion Dishes
- Beef Burgundy₱305.00Typically french dish, a tender braised beef cooked with carrots, potatoes, onions and thyme.
- Chef Olyver’s Grand Steak₱1,105.00Great 400 gr top quality chuck-eye beef, grilled with thyme, paprika, and cayenne pepper, served with Chef Olyver's secret gravy, French fries and fresh lettuce. Eiffel Kubo's flagship dish
- Eiffel paksiw₱290.00Our version of the famous lechon paksiw, served with caramilized onions and bay leaves, together with our special Eiffel gravy.
- Escabeche de Gustave₱385.00Whole fried isda sa bato with a savory throne. Good for two
- Gratin de Kare-Kare₱330.00The most liked French twist of our national Kare-Kare, slices of beef topped with an unique house cheese sauce, together with a fine gratin of eggplants and petsay leaves.
- Le Cheese Souffle₱195.00Light and fluffy cheese souffle, typical of Nothern France.
- Le Pork Special₱385.00A generous slice of pork chop rubbed with a secret blend of herbs and spices, served with Chef's house sauce
- Manok au vin₱340.00Braised Bisayang manok of Bukidnon cooked with mushrooms, carrots, garlic simmered in red wine and cognac, flavored with garden-grown thyme, Java mint and pickled onion
- Parisian humba₱260.00Traditional stew of tender pork slices garnished with mushrooms with a surprise hint of cinnamon
- Piaparan Oriental₱310.00One of our Maranao dishes, a dressed chicken marinated in coconut strand with pure turmeric, garlic, ginger, onion, and a Palapa sauce. An invitation to the delicacies of the South!
- Rendang Ala Pinoy₱285.00Beef brisket slowly simmered to tenderness in coconut milk, braised with the spices of "palapa" ,the main ingredients of maranao cuisine.
- Supreme de Poulet₱365.00Whole Breast Chiken cut served with baked potatoes, carrots and broccoli with our secret supreme sauce.
- Taguige ratatouille₱310.00A classic French dish of sauteed mixed vegetables (onion, garlic, eggplants, peppers and tomato) with herbed fresh mackerel
- Bibingka Delight Soufflé₱185.00Light & fluffy soufflé fusion with native kakanin seated on a base of chopped salted eggs and served with a homemade coconut cream sauce.
- Chef James Brulee₱185.00Most classy brulee on a bed of fresh buko slices marinated in moscovado sugar, topped with a thin crust of caramilized sugar.Our must try.
- Classic Parisian flan₱180.00Parisian flan made more delicious with the infusion of the refreshing flavors of dayap and pandan, garnished with a spiced apricot chutney
- Coffee Cream Pie₱190.00Monks' Blend coffee custard on a buttery flaky crust, topped with coffee Chantilly cream drizzled with caramel sauce
- La Crêpe Flambée₱165.00Flambeed banana and mango slices, served with spiced crêpe with hazelnut paste and a vanilla ice cream. This dessert will surely ignite your senses!
- Le Lemon Souffle₱175.00Home baked fluffy souffle',served hot with the most refreshing zests of American lemon. Unique in Mindanao.
- Midnight in Paris₱155.00Unique tripple chocolate cake with whipped cream and a lace cookie.
- Pure Choco Souffle₱175.00Our dark chocolate souffl'e,a delight that uplifts your spirit!